NFL's highest paid cornerbacks: Jalen Ramsey, Marlon Humphrey, Tre'Davious White lead list
17 cornerbacks now make at least $10 million in average annual salary per year, per overthecap.com, a site that tracks NFL player contracts (through Sept. 10, 2021).
The highest paid cornerback in the NFL is now the Los Angeles Rams' Jalen Ramsey, who makes $20 million in average annual salary.
The Baltimore Ravens' Marlon Humphrey is second, at $19.5 million.
The Buffalo Bills' Tre'Davious White is third with an average annual salary of $17.3 million.
The Philadelphia Eagles' Darius Slay is fourth. He makes $16.7 million per season.
Miami Dolphins cornerback Byron Jones is fifth at $16.5 million.
MORE HIGHEST PAID NFL PLAYERS
- Quarterbacks | Running backs | Wide receivers | Tight ends
- Cornerbacks | Safeties | Linebackers | O-linemen | D-linemen
- Edge rushers | Highest paid players: Overall | By position
NFL's highest paid cornerbacks (average salary per year):
- 1. Rams cornerback Jalen Ramsey: $21 million
- 2. Ravens cornerback Marlon Humphrey: $19.5 million
- 3. Bills cornerback Tre'Davious White: $17.3 million
- 4. Eagles cornerback Darius Slay: $16.7 million
- 5. Dolphins cornerback Byron Jones: $16.5 million
- 6. Dolphins cornerback Xavien Howard: $15.1 million
- 7. Giants cornerback James Bradberry: $14.5 million
- 8. Ravens cornerback Marcus Peters: $14 million
- 8. Bengals cornerback Trae Waynes: $14 million
- 10. Washington cornerback William Jackson III: $13.5 million
- Source: overthecap.com
WHAT CHANGED?:Highest paid cornerbacks in NFL in 2020
To see the 17 NFL cornerbacks who make at least $10 million a year in average salary, ranked from highest average salary to lowest, click here.